We hope that you are all keeping well under these unpresidented circumstances. Although these are
difficult times we would like to stay in touch with our dancing family.
You can keep up to date with what is happening via our Facebook Page. If you have not liked our page
yet, please find us and give us a like.
We have enjoyed seeing updates from our dancers and their families via social
We have started to deliver some classes online and have posted some pre-recorded videos in our closed Kellen
If you are joining in with one of our videos or classes then please remember:
Before starting any of our classes or videos
- Check your surroundings are clear and keep any pets or distractions away whilst dancing.
- Be aware of your own capabilities and only do what you are comfortable to do, or seek medical advice if in any doubt.
- Stay hydrated by having a drink available during the class.
- Wear appropriate footwear for the class.
- Read the information below.
ONLINE VIDEOS and LIVE CLASSES
Please read the following information regarding our online videos and live classes.
For adults who would like to join in with any of our live classes or pre-recorded videos, or parents who wish for their child(ren) to join
in with any of our live classes or dance videos, please adhere to the following terms:
- Anyone joining in with our dance videos, or live dance classes does so at their own risk. Kellen Dance Academy does not accept any responsibility for each
individual or group or individuals who may be watching, joining in or dancing along with our dance videos or live classes.
- In ordr to join in with one of our live dance classes or pre-recorded videos, participants must first make sure that they are in good enough health/physical condition
to be able to do so. If you are under doctors' orders, have an underlying health condition or have received medical advice that would normally preclude you from a physical activity (such as
dance and/or dance fitness) you should not join in or dance along with our dance videos or live classes.
- You must create a safe area to dance in. You must make sure that the area you are about to dance in is suitable for the type of dance that is contained in the
dance video or live dance class you are about to watch. The area must be a flat surface, be clear of obstruction (such as tables, light fittings, rugs), be big enough and again suitable for the
style of dance you are about to take part in.
- By watching our dance videos or live dance classes you agree to the above terms and conditions.